Shooting my 6.5 Creedmoor from RPRifles at 900 yards.
Shooting at distance helps verify your speed from your chronograph. This is great to use for turing up your Kestrel with Applied Ballistics, or other ballistic apps. Here are the details of the rifle.
* Action – Defiance Deviant, branded Roberts Precision Rifles. Built in 20 MOA rail, and recoil lug.
* Barrel – Bartlein 25 inch M24 contour 1:8.5 twist chambered in 6.5 Creemoor
* Suppressor – AAC Cyclone with a TAB gear Kryptek Mirage cover. (soon to be a Templar N30 6 inch)
* Stock – McMillan A5 with flush cups all over, atlas rail, and PTG bottom metal.
* Bipod – Harris Bipod BRM-S and LT706 QD Swivel Mount Combo, bipod spikes are from JEC Customs
* Sling – Rifles Only FTW.
* Bolt handle and bolt shroud fluted by “bolt fluter”
* Scope Mount- Sphur 20 MOA SP-4601 with built in level.
* Scope – Kahles k624i 6-24×56 w/ MSR k reticle.